As Shift Manager (Warehouse Manager), you are responsible for leading a team who is processing all production orders within the targets of quality, costs and safety.
As Shift Manager (Warehouse Manager), you are responsible for leading a team who is processing all production orders within the targets of quality, costs and safety. You are end responsible for all activities for our customer during the shift. In this role, you report directly to the Operations Manager and you will work in a 2 cycle rotation pattern.
In the position of Shift Manager you will be the main point of contact on your shift and give direct support and guidance to 2 supervisors.
Other tasks include:
- Develop, implement, manage and document all production processes;
- Coach and instruct warehouse employees in day-to-day business;
- Responsible for ensuring that all KPI’s & SLA’s are met with particular emphasis on productivity, quality and direct labour costs and cons control within the shift/department;
- Evaluate / monitor progress, incidents, processes and customer satisfaction;
- Initiate and support improvement projects / projects, including introduction of new products and support special one off events;
- Inventory Management, forecasting and replenishment planning;
- Monitor and analyse KPI’s and costs.
Our customer is establishing a new facility to fulfill their internal manufacturing requirements. The location is a prestige location adjacent to the Schiphol International Airport. The facility is being equipped with the latest automation technologies. There is plenty of scope of entrepreneurial people to think outside the box and leave their mark on what both our customer & Syncreon intend will become a world class, flagship site – a future centre of excellence & innovation.
- MBO+/HBO degree in logistics or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar job in a logistics environment
- High level of Microsoft office skills required; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to understand processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Enthusiastic and positive personality and high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Good people management skills (motivating, coaching, development)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Willingness to work in a 2 cycle rotation structure and willing to work during weekends when required
Let us know how you plan to create ultimate synergy
Are you ready? Apply directly via the 'Apply' button, by uploading your CV and motivation letter in English.
What’s in a name: meet syncreon
As a unity of leaders, our name fits perfectly. Think of us as the special forces of the logistics world: we aim to create unequalled, uncommon, strategic supply chain solutions to global industries. All designed and customized to achieve maximum flexibility and agility. Our goal? Enabling our clients to achieve the highest efficiency in their business.
With over 100 locations in 20+ countries, syncreon is the leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Supply Chain Solutions provider; delivering customized end-to-end, best-in-class logistics and supply chain solutions. Our core services focus on five key supply chain links: Inbound Logistics, Outbound Logistics, Fulfillment, Reverse and Repair, and Freight Management. Our Technology and Automotive premiere customers include but not limited to: Canon, Dell, IBM, Lexmark, Toshiba, BMW, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, and Volkswagen Group. Our business grows consistently as existing customers extend their services and new brands partner with syncreon to design, build, and provide strategic value-added contract logistics services.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Amsterdam, Full-time, Logistical planner, Shiftleader, Supply management.
Solliciteer op deze functie